Maintenance/Custodian, Full Time
- Insure the overall exterior and interior cleanliness of the Museum facility.
- Must demonstrate overall sense of concern and care for the museum facility and be able to manage supply budgets.
- Responsible for the direct interface with the Health Department and for keeping the Museum within health code.
- The individual must be detailed driven and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This person must be able to schedule service inspection on the chiller, boiler and building fire suppression (sprinkler) systems.
- Four years of prior experience required.
- HVAC, carpentry and mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Must have the physical ability to withstand long periods of standing or walking, and ability to use stairs.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and/or move equipment.
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude and ability to multi-task.
A physical and security background check will be required.
Full-time: Monday-Friday 7:30 pm-4:30 pm—some weekend required
Salary Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays
Please send resume to email@example.com Please no phone calls.