Maintenance/Custodian, Full Time
- Insure the overall exterior and interior cleanliness of the Museum facility.
- Must demonstrate overall sense of concern and care for the museum facility and be able to manage supply budgets.
- Responsible for the direct interface with the Health Department and for keeping the Museum within health code.
- The individual must be detailed driven and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- This person must be able to schedule service inspection on the chiller, boiler and building fire suppression (sprinkler) systems.
- Four years of prior experience required.
- HVAC, carpentry and mechanical knowledge a plus.
- Must have the physical ability to withstand long periods of standing or walking, and ability to use stairs.
- Must have the physical ability to lift and/or move equipment.
- Must have a friendly and courteous attitude and ability to multi-task.
A physical and security background check will be required.
Full-time: Monday-Friday 7:30 pm-4:30 pm—some weekend required
Salary Commensurate with experience.
Benefits: Health Insurance, Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please no phone calls.
Advertising Sales Representative
This individual will be responsible for prospecting and securing ad sales for the museum’s internal magazine ArtViews. Sales experience is required. This position is commission based. Contact email@example.com for more details.