Becoming a Member
Membership and its privileges – Your membership provides vital support to continued quality exhibitions and educational programming for our community.
Joining the Huntsville Museum of Art is your pass to everything the Museum has to offer, such as:
- Free general admission to all exhibitions
- Invitations to members-only events
- A subscription to ArtViews newsletter
- Discounts on Museum Academy classes
- Discounts on Museum publications
- 10% discount in the Museum Store
- Membership in Southeastern Reciprocal Museum (SERM).
Ways to Join
1. Online: Choose the level of membership you would like (See pages: Basic, Premium, or Gift)
2. By Phone: Call Brianna Sieja at 256-535-4350 x 204
3. By Mail: Fill out our membership application and mail to:
Huntsville Museum of Art
ATTN: Membership Department
300 Church Street South
Huntsville, AL 35801
4. In Person: If you are in the neighborhood, simply drop off your membership application and payment at the Admissions Desk in the Lobby. Your payment may be made by Cash, Check (payable to HMA), or Credit Card.