Huntsville Museum of Art Birthday Parties
Planning a birthday party? Look no further than the Museum Academy’s spacious classrooms overlooking the pond in Big Spring Park! Available Tuesday through Saturday during normal business hours, unless an art class is in session.
The Education Department will arrange for a qualified art instructor and all the art supplies for a hands-on art activity for the party guests. Please contact the Museum’s Education Department at least two weeks in advance.
Masks will be optional for staff, instructors, children and adults effective Thursday, March 3, 2022.
Birthday Party fees are due at the time of booking and cover up to 12 children (maximum.)
- Museum Members = $225
- Non-Members = $250
Huntsville Museum of Art provides:
- Museum Academy Art Classroom for a 1 and 1/2 hour party which includes a 50-minute art activity (led by an art instructor), then party time!
- Children will have a work of art to take home.
- Invitations, decorations, and refreshments: cake, drinks, and paper products.
- Minimum of 6 and Maximum of 12 party guests 3 years old and up (excluding parents.)
- Clean-up after party. The Museum will provide trash receptacles. You may begin to set-up for your party up to 30-minutes before your party time.
To schedule a Happy Birthday! Art Museum Party or for more detailed information, please contact Laura E. Smith, Director of Education/Museum Academy at 256.535.6372 or e-mail: [email protected].
Updated: June 23, 2022