Families and children are invited to participate in a range of programs especially designed with younger visitors in mind. CREATE Saturdays offer fun, interactive art making activities for families with children ages 3 and up that will sure to spark one’s creativity! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. There will be two sessions, one at 11 a.m. and one at 1 p.m. with each session lasting 45 minutes.
Reservations will be required on a first come, first-served basis. Each participant – parent/guardian and child – must be registered prior to program date. Space is limited!
Select Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
FREE admission for parents/guardians and children
View the Events Calendar to see the upcoming CREATE Saturdays!
Please take a moment to review our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Measures.
- Entry to the Museum is not permitted if you have a fever or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- All CREATE Saturdays! Museum Staff and Participants (children and adults) are required to wear masks during the art class until further notice.
- There will be a limited number of participants to allow for social distancing.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Restrooms, high-traffic areas, hands-on exhibits and classrooms are thoroughly cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- The Museum is equipped with hand sanitizer containing an alcohol-based formula that kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.
- Guests are required to cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Proudly Supported by: