*Photographs were taken prior to March 2020.
Families and children are invited to participate in a range of programs especially designed with younger visitors in mind. CREATE Saturdays offer fun, interactive art making activities for families with children ages 3 and up that are sure to spark one’s creativity! Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. There will be two sessions, one at 11 a.m. and one at 1 p.m., with each session lasting 45 minutes.
Reservations are required and will be honored on a first come, first-served basis. Each participant – parent/guardian and child – must be registered prior to the program date. Space is limited!
Select Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
FREE admission for parents/guardians and children
View the Events Calendar to see the upcoming CREATE Saturdays!
COVID-19 UPDATE: The Huntsville Museum of Art actively follows Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for Businesses and Employers recommendations, in addition to the recommendations from the Alabama Department of Public Health (ADPH) and local city entities with regard to holding workshops, classes and camps at the Museum.
Please take a moment to review our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Measures.
- Entry to the Museum is not permitted if you have a fever or are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- Masks will be optional for staff, instructors and students (children and adults) effective Thursday, March 3, 2022.
- There will be a limited number of participants to allow for social distancing.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Restrooms, high-traffic areas, hands-on exhibits and classrooms are thoroughly cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- The Museum is equipped with hand sanitizer containing an alcohol-based formula that kills 99.99% of the most common germs that may cause illness.
- Guests are required to cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
Proudly Supported by:
To learn more about the HMA Guild, click here.